Friday, December 15, 2006

Homemade Cheesecake, Email


Restaurant Info

Name

Homemade Cheese Cake

Location

Online store: delivery within Penang : kncheah@yahoo.com

Visited on

Dec 12th 2006

Amount Spent

RM40.00

# of Diners

N.A

Order

Green Tea Cheese Cake 800GM

Review

Food

Truly homemade, very special. The green tea blended really well with the cheese – made with layers of chiffon cake and green tea cheese. Homemade taste that would made you feel warm..

Service

Superb. My hubby ordered it on our anniversary and have them to deliver to my office – as a surprise. They waited for me for 30minute as they can’t reach me on mobile – I was away from my desk without mobile phone.

Environment

N.A.

Toilet

N.A.

Parking

N.A.

Ratings

Overall

7.7

Food

7.4

Environment

N.A.

Service

8

Pricing

Normal

Visit Again?

YES!

No comments: